1. Tell us a little about yourself! I am a librarian and am married with no kids. I love reading, cooking, and gardening, but since it is winter, I can only do the first two right now. I do have a book addiction and I don't actually know how many books I one, but I would imagine it is 500 or more.
2. Have you participated in a re-readathon before? How often do you re-read books? I think this is my third time participating, because I think I started with the second one. I re-read all the time, particularly if I am in a down mood. I tend to re-read Harry Potter about every year and other books every two to three years if I really like them. Rick Riordan's books are second to HP in the number of times I have re-read them.
3. What is your current favourite book? Heartless is my favorite recent read and I am not for sure what my all time favorite would be.
4. What do you love most about re-reading? Or what makes you wish you re-read more? I love reading about my favorite characters and discovering things I missed the first time around. Sometimes with a re-read I actually like the book better than the first reading, because I am not thinking about the review of the book and I am not as critical.
5. What's on your TBR? What are you gonna read first? I am starting with Killer Frost by Jennifer Estep to finish my re-read of the whole Mythos Academy series. Time permitting I will start Unwanteds so I can restart that series. I read the first two and haven't read any since, so I am re-reading the first two to remember the storyline. If I need a new audio I will listen to Street Magic again.
Day 1: I managed to read 50 or so pages in Killer Frost, but not much else today. The Super Bowl and time with family was important today, so I only read at night.