Saturday, February 4, 2017

My February TBR List

MyTBRList
This is hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading. Each month you pick three books on your TBR list and people vote on the one you should read that month. I haven't participated in this for months, because I got so far behind in my reading. February, while short, only has one book club book for me, so I should be able to read other things. For this one, I am choosing three books that have been recommended to me and I am going to have you all choose the one I should read.

My first choice:
My Lady Jane
Harper Teen


So many people have talked about this one and while I am reluctant to try historical fiction that is not based on history, I am intrigued by it. I have had multiple people recommend this title.

My second choice:
The Star-Touched Queen (The Star-Touched Queen, #1)
St. Martin's

I don't know much about Indian mythology, but this one sounds captivating. I also love the cover here.

My third choice:
The Girl from Everywhere (The Girl from Everywhere, #1)
Greenwillow

I am kind of getting on the whole time travel bandwagon after reading Passengers. This one was a recommended read if you like Passengers.

Please vote on the choices and you can vote even if you are not participating in the challenge. Thanks to Michelle for hosting!

22 comments:

  1. I picked the Star-touched Queen, it looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heard good things about My Lady Jane so voted for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a hard vote since I want to read all of these books. But I voted for The Star Touched Queen. I've heard a lot of good things for all 3 books so I hope you enjoy whichever one wins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will be excited about whichever one wins.

      Delete
  4. I heard really good things about My Lady Jane so that's the one I voted for.

    Tina @ As Told By Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Lady Jane is wonderful, so I had to choose that one. I really loved it when I read it last year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I believe you were one of the reviews I read that made me want to give it a try.

      Delete
  6. My lady Jane because I heard that was a really good one and I want to read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It has been popular in the votes for sure!

      Delete
  7. I think these all sound good. I ended up picking The Star-Touched Queen because that's on my TBR pile waiting its turn to be read. I hope you enjoy whichever wins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am excited about all of these, so I am not going to be disappointed. :)

      Delete
  8. My Lady Jane. I have heard it is amazing. Hope you enjoy the winner!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think it is going to win.

      Delete
  9. I voted for Lady Jane as that's one I might want to read myself too and is the one I am most curious about from this list. I heard good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have heard so many good things, so I am anxious to try it.

      Delete
  10. I went with My Lady Jane because I've been curious about it. But The Star Touched Queen also has my curiosity piqued. ;) Happy reading, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I couldn't choose between them, so I made you all, lol.

      Delete
  11. Star Touched Queen is calling out to me :) Enjoy whatever wins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That cover gets me every time.

      Delete