Saturday, February 11, 2017

My February TBR: And the Winner is...

MyTBRList

I had you all vote on three books last week and the winner by a landslide was...
My Lady Jane
HarperTeen

Thank you to everyone who voted! I am excited to read this one, since I have had so many people recommend it. All three of these authors are new to me and I think I probably have their other books some where on my TBR, so I am hoping to enjoy it and discover some new authors to read. I hope you all had good luck with your picks this time!

7 comments:

  1. Yay! I can't wait to see what you think about this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hope you enjoy it! I am curious about this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes this was the one I voted for :). I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am excited for you to read this one too. :-) I hope you enjoy it. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows is a great series.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't remember which book I voted for but I want to read this book too. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete