Monday, January 9, 2017

Bout of Books Day 7 and Wrapup

Bout of Books 18

Day 7: I read 78 pages in The Lost Memoirs of Jane Austen and was able to finish it. I also read 104 pages in Crimson Frost by Jennifer Estep, so I got in more reading than I thought I would.

I am sad BoB is over and can't wait until May. I was able to participate in both Twitter chats, do one challenge, and read 644 pages and finish two books, which is really good for me. Thank you to the hosts and I hope everyone had a good time!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you did well in this round of BOB!! I completed my reading goals for BOB and then some.

    I also had fun participating in a few of the readathon challenges and posting comments on other people's blogs throughout the week.

    Have fun reading the rest of the year and hope to see you in the next BOB Readathon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job finishing your books! I am not sure if I'll be participating in May since that will be finals week for me. However, I do wish you luck!

    ReplyDelete