Friday, January 20, 2017

A Winter's Respite Readathon Check in

Seasons of Reading

So far I have managed to finish two books! Heartless, which was awesome, and Looking for Me, which was also a good read. I think it was around 600 pages I have read so far! I have also started Midnight Frost. I am really excited about my progress so far. If I didn't have to work tomorrow, I would join the 24in48 challenge, but since I work and then we also go to our brother and sister in laws tomorrow, I know I could not get in 24 hours. Hope everyone is doing well with the challenge!

Goals for week 2: Start Thirteen Moons by Charles Frazier (another book club book) and keep reading Midnight Frost. I may also read on The Copper Gauntlet if I get time. I definitely need to read quite a bit of Thirteen Moons and would love to finish Midnight Frost (100 pages in as of now). 


No comments:

Post a Comment