Tuesday, January 17, 2017

2017 Reading Assignment Challenge signup

Because Reading is better than real life

This is hosted by Berls at Fantasy is more fun and Michelle at Because Reading and you can sign up at this link. So I did finish half of the months last year, but not the other half. :( However I did get 6 books off of my TBR, so that was nice. I am going to try harder this year to finish all 12 this time around and I am only going to do one a month, which is Reading Level 1. With the three book clubs and teaching a summer course on top of my full-time job, I know one book will be pushing it at times.

My list in no particular order:
Cress by Marissa Meyer
Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan
The Hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
The Copper Gauntlet by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare
The Witch of Blackbird Pond by Elizabeth George Speare
Champion by Marie Lu
Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
Saavy by Ingrid Law
Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
Frankenstein by Mary Shelley

Thanks to Berls and Michelle for hosting! Good luck to everyone!




2 comments:

  1. Good luck! You have some great books on your list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Most of them I have needed to read for a long time.

      Delete