Wednesday, January 18, 2017

2017 Challenges Signup Part 1



Picture

This is hosted by Julie and you can signup at this link. I am aiming for the L'Engle level again and hope to read some of the new Newbery's announced next week.





This is hosted by Bev and you can signup at this link. I love rereading, so I knew I wanted to sign up for this one again. I am going for Feeling Nostalgic which is 8 books and I should be up to rereading this many.

 
 This is hosted by Sandy at Somewhere Only We Know and Holly at Words Fueled by Love and you can sign up at this link. I am trying for Level 1 again and am aiming for 4 series again. I didn't quite reach 4 last year, but I know of at least two series that I want to finish this year and I am sure there will be more.






4 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us in the 2017 Series Enders Reading Challenge, Sarah! Good luck finishing your goal of Level 1!

    Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for participating in the 2017 Series Enders Reading Challenge Sarah! Good luck with it and your other challenges!

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete