Saturday, December 31, 2016

Poor blog

Well, this is my first post for December and since it is the last day of the month, that is pretty pitiful. I haven't felt like doing much of anything since August and am just now getting out of that slump. I hope to start blogging again in the new year and finding challenges to signup for, even though I am not for sure I completed a single challenge this year. I plan on getting a COYER and Bout of Books signup up today and possibly start picking out challenges, however I may not do a year end wrapup, because it kind of depresses me. I think I will just let the new year be a new slate and maybe we can pretend the last few months did not happen or maybe they were a dream ala Dallas style. :)

Hope you have all been well!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment