Sunday, November 6, 2016

HoHoHo Read-a-thon Signup

HoHoHo Readathon

Well I haven't blogged much lately, but I am in the mood to read some holiday stories, so I had to sign up for Kimberly's read-a-thon. You can signup at this link. I  hope to do better with this than I have with my past few read-a-thons and maybe I can get back into the hang of blogging.

Reading List
Dashing Through the Snow by Debbie Macomber
December book club book (I think this is Christmas Wedding by James Patterson)

I am go to stay with these two and hope to finish at least one of them.

Thanks to Kimberly for hosting!


4 comments:

  1. I have seen Macomber's books on quite a few blogs! I actually requested Dashing Through the Snow on audio from the library. Hope you are enjoying your holiday reads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is good so far. I love her stories, because they are quick reads with happy endings, which is perfect for Christmas!

      Delete