Monday, November 21, 2016

Christmas Spirit Readathon Signup



This is hosted by Michelle @ True Book Addict, Castle Macabre and Christmas Spirit blogs and you can signup at this link. This is a bit last minute, but I am starting to get into the Christmas spirit, so I have a few books on my reading list.

I am still reading Dashing Through the Snow by Debbie Macomber and I still need to read Christmas Wedding by James Patterson for book club, so I will concentrate on these two for now.

Thanks to Michelle for hosting!



4 comments:

  1. I think I am going to sign up for the longer one. I did not know this type of challenge existed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Michelle's readathons and I still need to post a sign up for the challenge. I have been slacking off too much on my blogging!

      Delete
    2. I entered the challenge. I haven't started yet, but I will.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for joining us for the readathon! Hope you are enjoying your Christmas books. :-)

    ReplyDelete