Sunday, October 2, 2016

FrightFall Read-a-thon Signup



This is hosted by hosted by Michelle @ True Book Addict, Castle Macabre and The Christmas Spirit blogs and you can sign up at this link. You must read at least one "scary" book, which does not have to be in the horror genre, but can be a thriller, mystery, Gothic novel, or similar. This time my scary book will be A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness, which I am reading for our Freshman Reading Challenge that I do with our local high school librarian.

My reading list:
A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
House of Abraham by Stephen Berry
Cress by Marissa Meyer
Losers Take All by David Klass
All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

Thanks to Michelle for hosting!



1 comment:

  1. How is your reading going? I've seen a lot of people reading A Monster Calls. I need to read that one...I'm pretty sure I have it.

    I hope you're enjoying FrightFall. Thanks for joining me again. :-)

    ReplyDelete