The 2016 Bookish Resolutions Challenge is hosted by Laura @ Trips Down Imagination Road and Michelle @ Because Reading and you can sign up at this link. For this challenge you must have 2 of 3 main goals, Blogging, Reading, and/or Personal and then subcategories for these goals. Well, I am not doing much better after a dismal April, May, June, and July. July was particularly bad, including the fact that I did not even update. I also am updating August in the middle of September, so that should be ominous too. I haven't felt like blogging at all, so my poor blog has suffered tremendously.
1. Read at least 6 Classics. This was a goal I barely completed last year, but something I want to continue doing. So far I have only finished Peter Pan, but hopefully I can get into another classic soon. Still have only finished Peter Pan, but have started Frankenstein. The results here have not changed since February, got to work on this one.
2. Read at least 70 books this year. I did not do this as a goal for the Bookish Resolution last year, but I did have it as a goal. I just missed it by 8 books, so I want to challenge myself on it this time. I finished 46 books now, which isn't bad.
3. Finish at least 4 series. I did well with this last year, but I have several more series that I did not finish. I have finished one series, but have three that I am really close to finishing.
4. Blog at least 10 times a month. I met this goal for 7 out of 12 months, so I want to try this one again. I blogged 13 times in July, but only 8 in August, but August is the only month so far I have not met this goal.
5. Complete at least half of the challenges I sign up for this year. I came very close to completing this goal, but not quite. I will be signing up for challenges soon. I have started all my challenges so far this year. I have met goals in a couple of them, but still working on reading more.
6. Be more active commenting on blogs and on Twitter. By more active, I mean getting on Twitter and commenting on blogs at least once a week. Twitter is still going well, but blogging not so much.
7. Review at least half of the books I read. I basically just stopped writing reviews at the end of the year and I would like to do better with this in 2016. So far I have reviewed 33 out of 48 books, so I am meeting the half way goal easily. I hope to write reviews for some of them I missed, but this may not happen.
8. Lose at least
9. Eat and drink healthier. I would like to eat at least a vegetable or fruit
10. Exercise more. I would love to exercise at least a few times a month and possibly up this to a few times a week as I get in a bit better shape. I don't want to push things too fast, so for the first month or so, I would like to exercise at least 3 times a month. July I did a 5K and I think I exercised at least 3 times in August, so I have sort of met this goal last month..
Hope everyone is doing a bit better with their goals than I am! I am hoping for a better September, but I have to start wanting to change my personal goals!