Friday, July 1, 2016

Reading Assignment Challenge: Second Quarter Checkin

2016HW Report Card

This is hosted by Berls at Fantasy is more fun and Michelle at Because Reading and you can sign up at this link. Well, this time around I made a B, because I did not finish any books in May. :(
April: Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
May: none
June: The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan

I am enjoying this challenge and have managed to cross five books off my TBR list! Thanks again to Berls and Michelle for hosting! How did everyone do this quarter?

3 comments:

  1. I got a C this quarter since I only read one book. I hope to play catch up and read all twelve, but I don't know if that will happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to read the book I missed and I decided not to make any swaps, since these are all books I need to read.

      Delete
  2. A B is quite good! I barely made it all 3 months this time! I'm not changing any either, I want & NEED to read all the books on my list. Good luck this quarter :)

    ReplyDelete