Sunday, July 3, 2016

July My TBR List

MyTBRList

This is hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading. Each month you pick three books on your TBR list and people vote on the one you should read that month. I finished last month's book, hooray, so that is three months in a row! I decided to go with series ending books for this month.

First choice:
United We Spy (Gallagher Girls, #6)
Disney Hyperion
 This is the last book in the Gallagher Girls series and I just finished the one before it last month. This is a quick series about teenage spies.

Second choice:
Oblivion (Nevermore, #3)
Atheneum

 Poor Oblivion is almost always a runner-up in TBR and the last book in the Nevermore series. This is a twist on Poe's stories and the darkness behind them.

Third choice:
The Last Ever After (The School for Good and Evil, #3)
Harper Collins

I finished the second one in this series for April's TBR and this one is about a fairytale school to train the good and evil, but mainly about Agatha and Sophie's friendships and their romantic interests.



  



14 comments:

  1. School of Good and Evil because you need to finish the series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for the Last Ever After as it sounds like the last book in the series so you probably enjoyed the previous books. And I like the cover and sound of this series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have enjoyed this series.

      Delete
  3. We're all voting for different books so far. :-) I remember wishing I were a spy when I was a teenager, so I went with that one. I hope you enjoy whichever wins! have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I have loved all three of these series, so I will be happy with whichever wins.

      Delete
  4. United We Spy sounds like fun :) Enjoy whichever wins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is a really cute MG series.

      Delete
  5. United we Spy, looks good and I know you enjoyed the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went with Oblivion - I love Poe, it's the last book, and it deserves to win finally :) lol we'll see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poor Oblivion! It needs some more love!

      Delete
  7. I went with The Last Ever After because I have always been intrigued by that series but never actually read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really like the series and the different twists on friendship.

      Delete