Friday, July 15, 2016

High Summer Read-a-thon Signup



I love Michelle's read-a-thons and this is a nice one to help you catch up on all your summer reading! This read-a-thon is hosted by Michelle @ True Book Addict, Castle Macabre and The Christmas Spirit blogs and you can sign up at this link. My book club books are really bogging my reading down, but I hope to get some reading done next week.
My reading list:
Little Town on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder
The Last Ever After by Soman Chainani
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
Christmas Letters by Debbie Macomber

Thanks to Michelle for hosting!



5 comments:

  1. Ooh...I really need to catch up on my reads. I should join this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a no stress read-a-thon. I highly recommend it!

      Delete
  2. Just signed up for this today, good luck for next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome once again, Sarah! I hope you're able to meet your reading goals. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete