Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Sci-Fi Summer Read-a-thon Signup and Starting Post



This is hosted by Michelle @ True Book Addict, Castle Macabre and The Christmas Spirit blogs and you can signup at this link.
So I am a little late to signup, but at least it just started today. I plan on finishing Magnus Chase and the Sword of Summer this week and I would also like to read on These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner. That would be one fantasy and one sci-fi. I also have other books that I need to read this week, that don't fit the genres, so that will probably be my only two for the read-a-thon. Thanks to Michelle for hosting!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us for another read-a-thon. I hope you're getting some good reading in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I finished my fantasy read and hope to work on my sci-fi read the rest of the time.

      Delete