Saturday, June 4, 2016

June MY TBR List

MyTBRList

This is hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading. Each month you pick three books on your TBR list and people vote on the one you should read that month. I finished last month's book, hooray, so that is two months in a row! I decided to go with series books for this month. One is the second in a series, one is the fifth, and the final one is a second in the series and maybe the last I am not for sure.  

First Choice:
In the Hand of the Goddess (Song of the Lioness, #2)
Atheneum Books

This is second in the Alanna series and a gift from my OTSP Secret Sister. I love the cover and Alanna is a strong female lead who wants to be a knight. I read the first one back in January.

Second Choice:
Out of Sight, Out of Time (Gallagher Girls, #5)
Hyperion Books


This one is the fifth in the series and I finished the fourth one back in March. I love the Gallagher spy school and the friendship between the girls. This is the next to the last book in the series.

Third Choice:
Percy Jackson's Greek Heroes
Disney-Hyperion

This is told from Percy's perspective and I really enjoyed the Greek gods one. I don't know how many Riordan plans to write in this series, but this is the second one so far. I read the Greek gods one last year.




16 comments:

  1. Love the cover of the Percy Jackson book so I had to vote for that one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I tend to go for the pretty covers. :)

      Delete
  2. I went with Percy Jackson too, although that cat cover almost got me! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love both those covers.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yeah, I am on a Rick Riordan kick right now!

      Delete
  4. I voted for In the Hand of the Goddess because it has a cat on the cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love black cats, so I fell in love with that cover!

      Delete
  5. I swear it wasn't just the cat on the cover that made me cote for Hand of the Goddess. :-) It sounds like a lot of fun. I hope you like whichever ends up winning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first one was really good and the cover of this one is so pretty.

      Delete
  6. I went with Out of Sight , Out of Time. Sound alike a cute/fun series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really fun series and I love how the girls interact with each other.

      Delete
  7. Out of Sight, Out of Time is the one I voted for. I need to read Aly Carter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spy school sounded great. Voted for Ally Carter. :)

    ReplyDelete