Sunday, June 26, 2016

2016 Virtual Adult Summer Reading Program signup

VASRP Graphic 1

Virtual Adult Summer Reading is hosted by Valerie and Octavia and you can sign up at this link. I love Summer Reading and the theme for this challenge is Get Hooked on Books! I would like to do Minnow Level which is 6 to 10 books. Valerie and Octavia are going to have monthly Twitter chats and weekly challenges, so this looks like a lot of fun. I am going to read books for my book clubs and a few books I have been wanting to read.

My reading list:
The Time Traveler's Wife
The Zookeeper's Wife
Kentucky Heat by Fern Michaels
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
In the Hand of the Goddess by Tamora Pierce

I will update this as needed, particularly when I find out what August's book club books are. Thanks to Valerie and Octavia for hosting! 





1 comment:

  1. Yay! Thanks for signing up and best wishes on meeting your goal! :)

    ReplyDelete