Monday, April 4, 2016

Story Sprites Round 3 Wrapup

Round 3 Board




I was able to finish the pink path this time, instead of the purple I planned on completing, but I am happy with that!

For Book with Gay/Lesbian Romance, I read Carry On, which was really good. My review can be found here.

For Clairvoyance/Sixth Sense, I read Perception, which was a good ending to the series. I really enjoy Harrington's mysteries. My review can be found here.

For Characters with Code Name, I read Only the Good Spy Young, featuring Cammie "the Chameleon" Morgan. I love the Gallagher Girls series and how they are all strong girls! My review can be found here.

For Scandinavian-born character: I read Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I sort of liked it, but it was really dark. My review can be found here.

Thanks to Great Imaginations for hosting and I will be signing up for Round 4 really soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment