Thursday, April 7, 2016

Story Sprites Challenge Round 4 signup

SS Board Round 4


The Story Sprites challenge is hosted by Great Imaginations and here is a link to the signup. The goal is to complete a path by July 1st. You pick a color and complete those squares. You can do more than one path if you want. I am having a hard time choosing which path to take! I think I am going to try for yellow or purple, but I may try for more than one color if I get on a reading kick. Thanks to the bloggers at Great Imaginations for hosting!





5 comments:

  1. Did my previous go through?>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't see it in my awaiting moderation comment section.

      Delete
  2. I don't know why it didn't work...I'll write it again...

    I think this is a interesting and clever concept for a challenge and I hope that it will be active next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they plan on it. They do a new round every three months. This is only my second round participating, but I enjoy it.

      Delete
    2. That's awesome. I will be sure to keep a look out for it so that I can participate next year.

      Delete