Monday, April 25, 2016

Spring Into Horror Read-a-thon Wrapup



This is hosted by Michelle @ Seasons of Reading and True Book Addict, Castle Macabre and The Christmas Spirit blog. I listened to 5 CDs of Blood of Olympus, read 60 pages in Frankenstein, and read 360 pages in World Without Princes and finished it! So not too bad on the reading end, but I did not socialize at all. I planned to not have to work as much as I did this week and it really cut into both socializing and reading. Hope everyone had fun and thanks again to Michelle for hosting!



4 comments:

  1. I had a lot of impromptu socializing (read this as unexpected house guests). So, I read 610 pages and was happy with that...it is about how much I usually have time for on week-long readathons. What is "World Without Princes" about?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the second book in the School of Good and Evil series, which is a middle grades junior fiction. It is a twist on the fairytales and revolves around the friendship of two girls, one "Good" and the other "Evil." I loved the first one and the second one was almost as good. 610 pages is awesome, especially with guests!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for joining us again, Sarah. You did well. Don't worry about the socializing. It happens. I speak from experience. Hope to see you at High Summer...AND I'm planning an event for June so stay tuned to see if it might be something you want to join in on. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hooray! I know I will participate in High Summer and the June event sounds intriguing!

      Delete