Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Spring Into Horror Read-a-thon Signup



This is hosted by Michelle @ Seasons of Reading and True Book Addict, Castle Macabre and The Christmas Spirit blog and you can sign up at this link. You only have to read one "scary" book and Michelle allows us to read mystery or Gothic to fulfill that requirement.

My reading list:
Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
Changeless by Gail Carriger
A World Without Princes by Soman Chainani

Can't wait for the readathon! Thanks to Michelle for hosting!



3 comments:

  1. Now, I thought I was obsessed with reading challenges LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I told you I had a problem.;)

      Delete
  2. Welcome, Sarah! Great reading list. Glad to have you with us again.

    ReplyDelete