Thursday, April 7, 2016

Reading Assignment Challenge First Quarter Check In

2016HW Report Card

This is hosted by Berls at Fantasy is more fun and Michelle at Because Reading and you can sign up at this link. There are so many books I need to finish and then just ignore, so I am hoping to do this challenge to finally finish a few of these books. I am going with Reading Level 1: 12 books total, one a month.

So far I am making an A! I finished
1. Alanna by Tamora Pierce for January
2. Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie for February
3. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell for March 

I have also managed to review all 3 books, which is a bigger feat for me than actually reading them. This is a fun challenge and is really helping me to finish those books that have been on my TBR for awhile. Thanks to Berls and Michelle for hosting! Hope everyone else is doing well with the challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment