Friday, April 8, 2016

Once Upon A Time X Signup

out10ishere300
Melissa Nucera


This is hosted by Carl at Stainless Steel Droppings and you can sign up at this link. I love this challenge and had forgotten it started in March!
I am being ambitious and signing up for
out10first

I hope to read 5 books that will fulfill the categories, which are fairytales, folktales, mythology, and fantasy. I know I want to read Blood of Olympus, at least one Tamora Pierce book, and A World Without Princes. I will decide later on the other 2 books, but I have a few possible choices in mind.

I also want to try this
out10third

This involves finishing Quest the First and watching and/or reading A Midsummer's Night Dream. This is one of the few Shakespeare plays that I did not have to read in high school or college and I have not seen any of the film adaptations. I am not for sure if I will read or watch or both yet, but I want to try this.

Also I am going to try to find selections for this:
out10tshortstory

The library weeded a copy of Unnatural Creatures, which was compiled by Neil Gaiman, and I would like to read at least a couple of selections from this. I also have a copy of the Red Fairy Tales and may read a few from that as well.

Thanks to Carl for hosting!




3 comments:

  1. This one seems interesting as well. I didn't know there were so many reading challenges out there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a slight addiction to reading challenges. :) This is my fourth time doing this one and I love reading books in all these categories.

      Delete
    2. I have discovered that I do as well. I am currently doing three and I don't think I can take on any more. At least I know they are out there LOL

      Delete