Saturday, April 2, 2016

April My TBR List

MyTBRList

This is hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading. Each month you pick three books on your TBR list and people vote on the one you should read that month. I took a break in March, since I knew I would not have as much time to read in March. This month I am picking books in a series. I keep meaning to finish series and then stop either before the series ends or I read the first book and just keep meaning to pick up the second or third book and then I don't.

First Choice:
In the Hand of the Goddess (Song of the Lioness, #2)
Simon Pulse

I really liked Alanna and would love to jump back in her world, especially after the ending of the first book. Alanna is pretending to be a boy, so that she can become a knight.

Second Choice:
A World Without Princes (The School for Good and Evil, #2)
HarperCollins

I love Sophie and Agatha and how Agatha is a great friend. This world is full of Evers and Nevers and how the world of happily ever after is changing.

Third Choice:
Out of Sight, Out of Time (Gallagher Girls, #5)
Hyperion

I love the Gallagher Girls series and finally jumped back into the series last month. I would love to see what is in store for Cammie and her friends.

Please vote for your favorite and you can vote even if you are not taking part in the meme. Thank you and thanks to Michelle for hosting!





20 comments:

  1. I voted for a World Without Princes, I've been interested in that series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really liked the first one.

      Delete
  2. A World Without Princes--the first book in this series was so fantastic! I need to get to the second and the third books too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I enjoyed the first one too, particularly the strong female leads!

      Delete
  3. I went with In the Hand of the Goddess. I hope you enjoy whichever wins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I like all these series, so I think I will be happy with any of them.

      Delete
  4. I went with Out of Sight , Out of Time because I like the cover :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The covers are really cute and they are good, quick reads!

      Delete
  5. I loved Alana's series and I was a huge fan of Tamara Pierce back in middle school, so I chose In the Hand of the Goddess. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have loved all of her books that I have read so far and really enjoyed Alanna!

      Delete
  6. I went with In The Hand of the Goddess, I love the cover :)
    I hope you enjoy whichever one wins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I like the covers chosen for this series and the new covers as well. I think I will enjoy any of these.

      Delete
  7. I voted for A World Without Princes as you enjoyed the previous book if I remember correctly and it sounds like a fun series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I did enjoy it and I think it was also a TBR winner now that I think about it. :)

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks for voting! I think that one is going to win!

      Delete
  9. Hey! I just realized I have another book that I got from the Festival of Books, the first book of The School for Good and Evil. So I voted for your second choice because I would like to start this series :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked the first one, so I am excited to read the second one. I hope you enjoy it!

      Delete
  10. I voted for Out of Sight, Out of Time though I like the cover of The School of Good and Evil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love that series. The covers are really pretty on the School of Good and Evil series.

      Delete