Friday, March 18, 2016

Re-Readathon #3 signup post




This is hosted by Bex at An Armchair by the Sea and you can signup at this link. I finally got around to making my signup post! This has been a crazy month so far and a little rereading will do some good for me.
Possible choices:
Dragonquest by Anne McCaffrey
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
Throne of Glass by Sarah Maas
The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snickett

I am not for sure what I will be in the mood for on Monday, but these are all titles I would like to reread. I finished Farmer Boy otherwise it would be on this list. Thanks to Bex for hosting!

1 comment:

  1. I always find re-reading is great when things are crazy! Hooray for Harry Potter and Lemony Snicket! Glad you're joining us- have a great Re-Readathon!

    ReplyDelete