Saturday, February 6, 2016

My February TBR List

MyTBRList

This is hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading. Each month you pick three books on your TBR list and people vote on the one you should read that month. I am picking three books off of my Kindle that will qualify with the COYER challenge.


First Choice:
Etiquette & Espionage (Finishing School, #1)
Little, Brown Books

I received this on Edelweiss and have really wanted to start this series for awhile. I am doing a Steampunk Challenge, so this would qualify for that one as well. This is about an unruly girl who is going to a "finishing" school, but not the type she thinks.

Second Choice:
Illusions of Fate
HarperTeen
 I love Kiersten White's books and this is another one I received on Edelweiss. It is described as a "Downton Abbey meets Shadowhunters" book and I enjoy both of those.


Third Choice:
These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1)
Disney Hyperion

Another Edelweiss book and a YA sci-fi. I actually read the first one in Kaufman's Illuminae Files series and enjoyed it and then remembered I had the first one from her other series on my Kindle. This is about the crash of a luxury spaceliner and the conspiracy behind it and the romance between the two survivors.

Help me choose my next TBR read! You do not have to participate in this meme to vote. Thanks to Michelle for hosting!











18 comments:

  1. I voted for These Broken Stars because I really enjoyed it. Can't wait to see what wins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I did really like Illuminae, so I have high hopes for this one.

      Delete
  2. I voted for These Broken Stars as I read that one and really enjoyed it. I hope you'll enjoy the book that wins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have wanted to read all three of these for awhile.

      Delete
  3. I voted These Broken Stars, it has great reviews! Hope you love which ever one wins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is definitely in the lead at the moment. They all sounded good to me!

      Delete
  4. Must go with Etiquette & Espionage! I have only read her Parasol Protectorate #1 so far, but thought it was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soulless is on my list for this month too. I like steampunk and I have heard her books are really good!

      Delete
  5. I am so digging the cover for Illusions of Fate so I voted for that one. Plus, it says that it's Downtown Abbey with some Shadowhunters. I like both! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do like her other books, so I have high hopes for this one.

      Delete
  6. I really enjoyed the one Gail Carriger book I've read. I need to get back to her books. I love the covers of the other two. These Broken Stars is one I have heard great things about. I'm not familiar with Illusions of Fate, but it sounds good too. Which to choose?! I hope you enjoy whichever you read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have had all three of these for awhile and I have wanted to read them for awhile.

      Delete
  7. These Broken Stars gets my vote. I hope you enjoy the winner. I have not read any of these books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They all sound good to me.

      Delete
  8. I picked These Broken Stars, Sarah, because it's on my tbr as well. :) Hope you'll love the one chosen! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think I will like any of them and it looks like These Broken Stars will be the winner this month!

      Delete
  9. Goash, its so tough because I want to read all three! I picked Etiquette and Espionage though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, this was a tough month, that is why I made you all pick. ;)

      Delete