Saturday, January 9, 2016

Bout of Books Day 6 Update and Comfy Reading Spot Challenge

Bout of Books

Day 6 is here! I hope to get some reading accomplished and participate in the Twitter chat today. I was able to do both! The chat was fun as always and I met a lot of great people. So far I have read 48 pages and I finished Alanna. Two books down this week! Hopefully I can read a bit of The Girls from Ames for book club. I was able to read 20 pages in The Girls from Ames, so that is a start!


Today's Challenge is hosted by Stephanie at Once Upon a Chapter.

The Comfy Reading Spot Challenge
Stephanie wants us to show her our favorite comfy reading spots. I chose my favorite meditation chair with the throw pillows that I usually end up in the floor by the time I finish reading and praying.

Thanks to Stephanie for hosting! I am loving everyone's spots.




4 comments:

  1. Definitely looks like a great place to curl up with a good book :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, those pillows never stay where they start, do they?

    ReplyDelete