Thursday, January 7, 2016

Bout of Books Day 4 Update and Villain Mashup

Bout of Books

Day 4 Update: Well, I work a 10 hour day today, so we shall see what I accomplish outside of work. I read absolutely nothing, but I am having a blast socializing! I commented on another 7 blogs and several tweets. I always forget to count the tweets. I also enjoyed Cynthia's minichallenge!

The Villain Mashup is hosted by Cynthia at Bingeing on Books

Villain Mashup:
Shadow Scale (Seraphina, #2)
Random House
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter #5)
Scholastic

I would go for a mental battle for my two villains. I would pair Dolores Umbridge from Harry Potter against Jannoula from Shadow Scale. Jannoula is a ityasaari, a half-dragon\half-human, and we know how Umbridge feels about "half breeds." I would mainly like to see Jannoula take Umbridge out. Jannoula would have her mind controlling abilities and Umbridge would have her stubborn prejudices that Jannoula would have to work hard to overcome. I believe Jannoula would win, but it would be a long mental battle!

Thanks to Cynthia for hosting!

2 comments:

  1. What a great mashup! But would you hate me if I said I have never read Harry Potter?? I think I need to get on that STAT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely not hate you. I highly recommend them!

      Delete