Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Bout of Books Day 3 Update and Rainbow Challenge

Bout of Books

Day 3 Update: Well it is back to work I go! I will be less active today reading and blogging, but I still hope to get some things accomplished. I was able to comment on 8 blogs and several Twitter posts. I did not read a single page yesterday, but I did complete the Rainbow Challenge!

Today's challenge is hosted by Ranty Runt of a Reader and is the Rainbow Challenge. You can post a picture with the covers showing the colors of the rainbow or an acrostic type poem of author's last names spelling out the rainbow. I decided to go with the poem.


Rainbow Challenge:
Authors' Names

R- Rowell, Rainbow

O- Oliver, Lauren

Y- Yancey, Rick

G- Green, John

B- Bronte, Emily

I- Isaacs, Susan

V- Viguie, Debbie

8 comments:

  1. I'm doing the cover version of this challenge, but if I had done the author version, I totally would have picked Rainbow Rowell for R as well. Since it's the "rainbow" challenge, she's the obvious choice! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is what I thought. I struggled with a few letters, but she immediately came to mind for R.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! Most of these I have read and a few are on my TBR.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! Most of these I have read and a few are on my TBR.

      Delete
  4. I went for Rick Yancey as well (literally the only Y author in my library) and for Rainbow Rowell, because RAINBOW CHALLENGE. Hope your reading's going well today! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he is the only Y in mine too. I was thinking about 5th Wave too when I chose him. I forget that he had another series before that. Can't go wrong with Rainbow Rowell!

      Delete