Monday, January 25, 2016

A Winter's Respite Read-a-thon Wrapup



This is hosted by Michelle @ Seasons of Reading and True Book Addict, Castle Macabre and The Christmas Spirit blog.

I finished 2 books last week, The Shack and Magic Steps. I read 376 pages in The Shack (large print version) and listened/read roughly 100 pages in Magic Steps.The Shack was pretty intense and I am still thinking about this book. We have book club tomorrow night and I will be interested in seeing other people's thoughts. Magic Steps was a reread for me and I love the series! I also managed to start The Blue Sword and read 100 pages in it. This one is also a reread, but it has been years since I read it and I don't remember anything. It is good so far and will work for a couple of different challenges I am doing this year. Overall I read 576 pages and chatted a bit on Twitter, so not too bad. How did you do?

Thanks to Michelle for hosting!



No comments:

Post a Comment