Monday, January 18, 2016

24 in 48 Wrapup




  1. How many books did you read? Pages? I finished 3 books and am still working on 2. I read a total of 926 pages and listened to one hour of audio.
  2. How many hours did you read? 14! I can't believe I read that much.
  3. What do you think worked well in this readathon? I liked that the updates were spread out in 6 hour increments and I liked the Twitter hashtag.
  4. What do you think could be done to improve the readathon for next time? I really enjoyed it. This was my first time participating and it was really stress-free. I can't think of anything to add or change.
  5. Will you participate in a future 24in48 readathon? Yes, because it is stress-free and you can choose how active you want to be. Even though I did not make it to 24 hours, I still do not feel like a failure. I hesitated to sign up,  because reading for 24 hours would be unlikely for me, but I am glad I signed up! There was no pressure or guilt in not making it. Many people were like me and just read until they could read no more and we all felt like we accomplished a lot. Thanks to Rachel for hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment