Friday, January 15, 2016

24 in 48 Readathon Signup



This is hosted by Rachel at 24 in 48 readathon and can be accessed at this link. This starts on January 16 and runs through January 17. I have never tried this readathon, but I did try the Dewey 24 hour readathon twice. One time I did really well and the next time not so much. This is a long weekend for me and for once we don't have to run to several different places, so I am going to attempt to get in the hours.

My reading list
The Girls from Ames by Jeffrey Zaslow (book club)
The Shack by William Paul Young (book club)
Little House in the Big Woods by Laura Ingalls Wilder (reread)
Blue Sword by Robin McKinley
Mirrored by Alex Flinn
In the Hand of the Goddess by Tamora Pierce
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by JK Rowling

I may switch up a bit, since I am trying to read for an extended period, but a few of these I need to get started on and finish.

Thanks to Rachel for hosting!


No comments:

Post a Comment