Tuesday, January 5, 2016

2016 Reading Assignment Challenge Sign up

2016HWLogoButton

This is hosted by Berls at Fantasy is more fun and Michelle at Because Reading and you can sign up at this link. There are so many books I need to finish and then just ignore, so I am hoping to do this challenge to finally finish a few of these books. I am going with Reading Level 1: 12 books total, one a month.

My list in no particular order:
1. Alanna by Tamora Pierce
2. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
3. Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
4. Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard by Rick Riordan
5. The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
6. Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
7. Inventing the Great Awakening by Frank Lambert
8. The Witch of Blackbird Pond by Elizabeth George Speare
9. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
10. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
11. The Museum of Extraordinary Things by Alice Hoffman
12. Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie

Thanks to Berls and Michelle for hosting and good luck everyone!



2 comments:

  1. I loved Scarlet, Peter Pan, and City of Heavenly Fire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited to finally read them all. I would love to get to all the Lunar Chronicle books this year, but I plan on at least getting through Scarlet.

      Delete