Wednesday, January 6, 2016

2016 Challenges Signups 4 of 4

I am going to post my 2016 challenge signups in four separate posts, so that they link to the signup pages on each individual blog better. I will update my progress on the 2016 Challenges page on my blog. Thanks to all these great hosts for putting together these challenges!

  preqseqbutton2016
This is hosted by Jessi at Novel Heartbeats and Melissa at Winter Grrl Reads and you can sign up at this link. I almost met this challenge last year, so I am going to go with Newbie Level again and hope I can reach past the 10 points. I have several series I need to finish and a few I want to start, so hopefully I can do this.



This is hosted by Adriana at She's Got Books on Her Mind and you can sign up at this link. I almost complete her Reading Road Trip Challenge last year and this one looks like fun. It is reading books with royalty in them and I am going to try for Baroness Level of 4 to 6 books. I know I want to read a few fairy tales and she has some neat discussions planned.



This is hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and you can sign up at this link. I was looking for a good book bingo type challenge and this one looks like fun.



This is hosted by Lynn at Smoke and Mirrors and Bex at An Armchair by the Sea and you can sign up at this link. I started rereading the Little House books and stopped at Little House on the Prairie. I really want to reread these, so this read-along is perfect.

2 comments:

  1. Thrilled that you're joining us, Sarah! Whoo! Whoo! Glad we can help you complete this reading adventure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I started rereading them last year and lost a bit of my motivation, so I think reading with you all will really help. Thanks for hosting it!

      Delete