Wednesday, January 6, 2016

2016 Challenges Signups 3 of 4

I am going to post my 2016 challenge signups in four separate posts, so that they link to the signup pages on each individual blog better. I will update my progress on the 2016 Challenges page on my blog. Thanks to all these great hosts for putting together these challenges!




This is hosted by Sandy at Somewhere Only We Know and Holly at Words Fueled by Love and you can sign up at this link. This is one of the few challenges I completed last year and I really need to complete more series. I am aiming for Level 1 and I hope to finish at least 4 series again this year!



grab button for Bookish Things & More

This is hosted by Stephanie at In Wonderland and Katrina at Bookish Things and More and you can sign up at this link. I definitely want to read more steampunk this year and I am going to aim for Shipmate, which is 1 to 5 books. I also want to read the Parasol Protectorate, so I may join in that readalong in February!



This is hosted by Jackie at Literary Escapism and you can sign up at this link. I don't think I can reach 100 authors, but 15 new authors seems reasonable.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sarah!

    I'm commenting on your blog because you have participated in the 2016 Series Enders Reading Challenge. Holly and I just wanted to let you know that sign ups are open for the 2017 Series Enders Reading Challenge. http://sandyfarmer.blogspot.com/2016/12/2017-series-enders-reading-challenge.html

    You qualify for this challenge if you will read and review even one series ender in 2017. Doing so enters you into not one, but two giveaways (the giveaway for the month, and the end of year giveaway).

    I hope you will consider joining us again this year!

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete