Wednesday, January 6, 2016

2016 Challenges Signups 2 of 4

I am going to post my 2016 challenge signups in four separate posts, so that they link to the signup pages on each individual blog better. I will update my progress on the 2016 Challenges page on my blog. Thanks to all these great hosts for putting together these challenges!



This is hosted by Jen at The Introverted Reader and you can signup at this link. This is a new challenge for me and I am going to try for Dilettante level. I need to read more nonfiction and we only have a couple of nonfiction books for book club this year, so I hope this reading challenge will help me to read more nonfiction books.



This is hosted by Bev at My Reader's Block and you can sign up at this link. This is my third time participating and I love this challenge. It allows me to reread my favorites and to compete in a challenge, so what's not to love! I am going to aim for Feeling Nostalgic which is 8 books, but I hope to read 10 again this year.



This is hosted by Mel @ Daily Prophecy and you can sign up at this link. I have missed my goal the past two years, but with Mel expanding the rules a bit, I am going to challenge myself to the same book level with the new name of Goose Girl! I hope to read at least the 5, but really hope to read 7 retellings this year!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in again and I hope you'll be able to hit that 5 :D!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Thanks for hosting it again!

      Delete