Wednesday, January 6, 2016

2016 Challenges Signups 1 of 4

I am going to post my 2016 challenge signups in four separate posts, so that they link to the signup pages on each individual blog better. I will update my progress on the 2016 Challenges page on my blog. Thanks to all these great hosts for putting together these challenges!


Flights of Fantasy Reading Challenge 2016 Alexa Loves Books Hello Chelly button










This is hosted by Alexa @ Alexa Loves Books and Rachel @ Hello, Chelly and you can sign up at this link. I want to try some new fantasy authors and finish some fantasy series. I am going for 10 books as a goal.





This is hosted by Karen at Books and Chocolate and you can sign up at this link. Yes, I am signing up for this again and yes, I know I haven't met my goal for the past two years, but I am going to read 6 classics for this challenge this year!

Picture

This is hosted by Julie at Smiling Shelves and you can signup at this link. I almost met my goal last time and I am going to stick to my same goal, the L'Engle level. I hope to read this year's winners and some older titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment