Friday, January 1, 2016

2015 Bookish Resolutions Wrapup


Bookish Resolution Challenge


Here is the year end wrapup! This is hosted by Michelle at Because Reading is Better Than Real Life and Laura at Trips Down Imagination Road and they already have a signup for next year.
My resolutions:
1. Read at least 6 Classics this year.
2. Finish at least half of the challenges that I signed up for this year.
3. Finish at least 4 series this year, particularly ones where I have only the last book in the series left to read.
4. Try to blog more, like at least 10 posts a month.
5. Get healthy!

1. I have finished 6 Classics and that was it. I finished this goal, but did not complete my goal for the Classics Challenge. :(
2. I completed 4 of 10, so I barely missed this one. The final tally did not change from last month.

I have finished 4 and my goal is 6. It is possible I can finish this, but not likely. I am going to aim on finishing at least one more before the year is out!
preqseqbutton2015 I have met my goal for this challenge! I earned 18 points to complete the Newbie Level!
The Daily Prophecy I have read 3 of 5 for this one and I will be really sad if I fail at this goal again this year. :(
BBRC_2 I have read 2 of 5 for this goal. I will probably not get this one finished.
I have read 8 of 10 here. I need to write up two reviews and finish two more books. It is possible I will finish this one, but I may end up being just a little short on this.
I met my 10 book goal! I am still reading Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, so I did not make it to 11.
I Love Library Books Challenge: Since most of my books read this year have been library books, I have completed this one too!
Picture I have one more book left to read and then I am done. I am reading Doll Bones now, but did not finish it!
I have finished this one. I signed up for 1-3 books and have read 2!
Another one completed! I read 4 books and signed up for 1-5 books.
Again I failed at this one. :( I read three books, better than last year's 2, but did not make it to 10 and will not make it to 10 by the end of the year.

3. This one was completed!
4. Well, I only did 6 posts last month, so I only completed this goal 7 out of 12 months. A little over half is not too bad, but also not too good.
5. Hahaha, Christmas and New Years did me in for this one. I probably weigh exactly what I did last year, so at least I did not gain.

Thanks again to Michelle and Laura for hosting this! I hope to sign up soon for next year's challenge!



No comments:

Post a Comment