Sunday, December 20, 2015

Lack of posts lately

Well, I have only posted twice this month and both times were wrap up posts for last month's challenges. I have spent the whole first part of this month grading and finally finished last night and my husband has been sick with an infection and bronchitis since the end of November, which included a trip to the ER. Then I thought about blogging and writing the several reviews I needed to write and decided it is too much. I am just going to start over new in January. I may write one review this month, when I finish Doll Bones to finish the Newbery challenge, but I am giving up on the rest of the challenges. Starting tonight or possibly tomorrow I plan on signing up for next year's challenges, so you should see a plethora of posts soon! Thanks to everyone who follows and I can't wait to catch up on all of your posts that I still need to read!

~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment