Sunday, December 20, 2015

COYER Signup

ChallengeBTBKickOff

This is hosted by Berls, Michelle, and Stormi and you can sign up at this link.

This COYER challenge is going back to basics, which means free Kindle book, free review copies,
library e-checkouts, and if the ebook is not free, than it has to be under $5. I think gifted books is okay too, but you may want to check with the hosts if you go that route.

I have so many review copies and ebooks under $5 that I need to finish and I am constantly checking out ebooks from the library. I hope to finish at least 3 ebooks before the end of COYER and I would love to read more. I also hope to participate more in the activities on Facebook and Twitter. I don't have an instagram account yet, so I will probably not be on there.

Thanks to Berls, Michelle, and Stormi for hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment