Saturday, December 5, 2015
2015 Bookish Resolutions Challenge: November Update
So September did not go well and I did not do an update, but I am back on track with October's update. This is hosted by Michelle at Because Reading is Better Than Real Life and Laura at Trips Down Imagination Road and you can sign up at this link.
1. Read at least 6 Classics this year.
2. Finish at least half of the challenges that I signed up for this year.
3. Finish at least 4 series this year, particularly ones where I have only the last book in the series left to read.
4. Try to blog more, like at least 10 posts a month.
5. Get healthy!
1. I have finished 6 Classics and hope to finish 2 more this month. I finished Dracula and Wuthering Heights and just need to type up my thoughts on Dracula. I have finished this goal, but still want to try to finish my goal for the Classics Challenge I signed up for.
2. I have a lot of work to do on this. I have completed 4 of 10. I should finish at least one more, but I hope to finish more than that. Here is where I stand on these challenges:
I have finished 4 and my goal is 6. It is possible I can finish this, but not likely. I am going to aim on finishing at least one more before the year is out!
I have met my goal for this challenge! I earned 18 points to complete the Newbie Level!
I have read 3 of 5 for this one and I will be really sad if I fail at this goal again this year. :(
I have read 2 of 5 for this goal. I will probably not get this one finished.
I have read 8 of 10 here. I need to write up two reviews and finish two more books. It is possible I will finish this one, but I may end up being just a little short on this.
I met my 10 book goal! I am still reading Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, but it would be number 11.
I Love Library Books Challenge: Since most of my books read this year have been library books, I have completed this one too!
I have one more book left to read and then I am done. I am reading Doll Bones now, so I believe I will finish this one!
I have finished this one. I signed up for 1-3 books and have read 2!
Another one completed! I read 4 books and signed up for 1-5 books.
Again I failed at this one. :( I read three books, better than last year's 2, but did not make it to 10 and will not make it to 10 by the end of the year.
3. This one is completed! I still need to finish a couple of more series for some of my year long challenges, but for this challenge this goal is done!
4. Well, I only did 7 posts last month, so I will work harder on this one!
5. I am back on track on this goal. I hit a rough spot around Thanksgiving, but I am hoping to have lost weight for the year by the end of December.
Thanks again to Michelle and Laura for hosting this! I hope to sign up soon for next year's challenge!