Saturday, November 14, 2015

My November TBR: And the Winner is...

MyTBRList

This is hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading. Thank you to everyone who voted! I had 11 votes which is the most I have ever had on this! It was close between two books, but the winner is...
Champion (Legend, #3)
Putnam
I will finally finish this series! Legend is one of my favorite books ever, so I have high hopes for this one. I have trouble with finishing series, particularly the last book in the series. Thank you again to all who voted and I can't wait to see everyone's winners this month!










5 comments:

  1. Not the one I voted for but I hope you enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't remember which book I voted for but I do hope you enjoy this one! Can't wait to see what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm I can't actually remember if this is the one I voted for or not...but I do love that cover! LOL! I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one I need to read myself.
    http://worthreadingit.blogspot.com/2015/11/my-tbr-list-november-2015-and-winner-is.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I voted for this one! I hope you'll enjoy it! I've heard great things about this series!

    ReplyDelete