Sunday, November 1, 2015

2015 Bookish Resolutions Challenge: October Update


Bookish Resolution Challenge


So September did not go well and I did not do an update, but I am back on track with October's update. This is hosted by Michelle at Because Reading is Better Than Real Life and Laura at Trips Down Imagination Road and you can sign up at this link.
My resolutions:
1. Read at least 6 Classics this year.
2. Finish at least half of the challenges that I signed up for this year.
3. Finish at least 4 series this year, particularly ones where I have only the last book in the series left to read.
4. Try to blog more, like at least 10 posts a month.
5. Get healthy!
1. I have finished 4 Classics and hope to finish 2 more this month. I am about a third of the way through Dracula and I have to read Wuthering Heights for book club. Wuthering Heights is a reread, so it will not count for the Classics challenge, but will count for this challenge.
2. Well, I am about halfway through most of my challenges. I have reached my goals for 2 of 10, so I just need to work on the other 8. Ha!
3. This one is completed! I still need to finish a couple of more series for some of my year long challenges, but for this challenge this goal is done!
4. Well, I only did 8 posts last month, so I will work harder on this one!
5. I am back on track on this goal. I am back at my starting weight, so I just need to actually lose weight and not keep eating like an elephant and I am good. I do need to get some more fruit and veggies in, so I may make that the goal for this month.

Hope you all are doing great with your goals! Thanks again to Michelle and Laura for hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment