Sunday, September 6, 2015

RIP X Signup

rip10500
Image used with permission, property of Abigail Larson.

I am a little late signing up, but I do enjoy this challenge. This year The Estella Society is hosting and you can sign up at this link. I think I will try for
ripnineperilfirst
This is four books that fit the categories of Mystery, Suspense, Thriller, Dark Fantasy, Gothic, Horror, or Supernatural. I know I want to read Oblivion by Kelly Creagh, which brings in Edgar Allan Poe and the world he created. I would also like to read Dracula for my classics challenge. The Sign of the Book is a mystery that is for my book club that I need to read this month. For the fourth book, I am not for sure. I have a few possibilities, but I will pick the fourth book at a later date.

I may also do some short stories and a scary movie or two, but for now I am focusing on the four books. Thanks to   Andi and Heather, of the Estella Society for hosting this! I am ready for fall weather and moody stories!


No comments:

Post a Comment