Sunday, September 6, 2015

Re-Readathon #2 TBR and goals


This is hosted by Bex at An Armchair by the Sea and you can sign up at this link.

I would like to finish at least three rereads. I have started the Iron Trial, which I need to reread for a reading challenge at work and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I always get bogged down in the fifth HP and I am hoping this rereadathon will keep me motivated to finish it in a timely manner.
I had also started rereading the Little House on the Prairie series and hope to read Little House on the Prairie, since I managed to reread Little House in the Big Woods earlier this year. Another possibility is Dragonquest by Anne McCaffrey, since I read Dragonflight last year and want to reread the series or at least reread what I managed to read of the series when I was younger.

Thanks to Bex for hosting!




6 comments:

  1. This is Bex,my phone won't let me log in as myself!

    I'm so excited you're rereading Harry Potter! If you want people to chat about it with or to motivate you towards finishing it,I think you're in the right place!

    I've been collecting the Little House series for years so I can read them all. I read some as a kid but don't remember which so I'm excited to see you rereading them. Have a great two weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been far too long since I read any of the Little House books. I used to reread them every year, pretty much, when I was a kid, but my book collection has grown and grown over the decades and I just don't have the time to reread everything. So the rereadathon's great for that. Little House on the Prairie isn't on my to-read pile this time around, but I do have a selection of the old girls' school stories I was obesesed with when I was a little girl, mixed in with some more recent favourites.

    Happy rereading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have not read them since I was in grade school, but I remembered loving them. My parents actually read the first two to me and I ended up reading the rest on my own.

      Delete
  3. I'm re-reading the Little House series as well! I'm actually going to start with On The Banks of Plum Creek in particular since it focuses on Minnesota and I just moved to Minnesota :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember loving this series growing up and I did enjoy rereading the first book. Congrats on the move! I think that would make the book more fun, reading about where she is and actually being there.

      Delete