Saturday, September 12, 2015

My September TBR: And the Winner is...

MyTBRList

This is hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading. And the winner is... a tie between

Wildflower (Wildflower, #1)  HeroThe 5th Wave (The 5th Wave, #1)

This was the highest number of responses I have ever had with this challenge, so thank you everyone who voted! All three titles had three votes a piece and we just could not break this three way battle. So Random.org determined that the winner is...
 Hero

 I went to Random.org and the number it chose corresponded with Hero's number in my original Google form vote, so Hero it is! However, this just proves I need to finish all three books this month, so I am going to try to do it. Thanks again to Michelle for hosting this!

2 comments:

  1. Oh poo! My vote didn't win but HERO looks good too! I hope you enjoy it :) I can't wait to see your review!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, my vote didn't win but I hope you really enjoy Hero, Sarah. :)

    ReplyDelete