Saturday, September 26, 2015

FrightFall Read-a-thon Signup

Seasons of Reading

It is time for spooky reads and Michelle at True Book Addict, Castle Macabre and The Christmas Spirit blogs has a read-a-thon to get you in the Halloween spirit. You can sign up at this link.
For the read-a-thon, you only have to read one "scary" book. This can be a mystery, thriller, Gothic novel, or something similar for those of you like me who do not read horror. I think my scary book is going to be Dracula by Bram Stoker, since I also chose it for RIP X this year. Otherwise I am going to see what else I need to finish that week for the rest of my reading list. As always thanks to Michelle for hosting!



4 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah! Just stopping over from Season's of Reading #FrightFall to see who's reading along with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you pop over to visit and check out the books I am sharing.
    http://dogsmomvisits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I am sad to say I have never read Dracula by Bram Stoker and I think I may own the book though I would have to look. I have seen the movie but the movie probably doesn't do the book justice. Have fun reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first time attempting it. I have never watched any of the movie versions, but may have to watch one if I can finish the book!

      Delete