Sunday, September 6, 2015

COYER Summer Scavenger Hunt Wrapup Post

COYER_ScavHuntLogo-SignUp

The COYER Scavenger Hunt Challenge was hosted by Fantasy is More Fun, Because Reading, and Books, Movies, Reviews.Oh My!
I had a blast with this. Unfortunately I was not as socially active as usually due to craziness at work, but I did manage one readathon and occasional Facebook posts.
These are the books I was able to finish during COYER:
Killer Frost
An Abundance of Katherines
Crimson Bound
A Whole New World
The Girl with the Windup Heart

I had hope to finish 6, but 5 is not too bad. Thanks again to Berls, Michelle, and Stormi for hosting!

2 comments:

  1. Great job! You read some good ones! Hope you will join us for the Back to Basic's COYER this winter! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I plan on joining it. I still have several books to read on my Kindle.

      Delete