Monday, September 7, 2015

Booking Through Summer Reading Challenge Wrapup

BTSRC

This was hosted by kimberlyfaye reads and BookNerd Betsy. 
I did a poor job at getting into the social aspect of things, but not too shabby with my reading. I think I may have commented a few times, but forgot the mini-challenges and forgot to comment on most of the posts I read. However I still enjoyed it! I wanted to finish 10 books and I managed to finish 12, so not too bad!
This is my completed reading list.

Sarah, Plain and Tall by Patricia MacLachlan
Everything on a Waffle by Polly Horvath
Persephone the Phony by Joan Holub and Suzanne Williams
Killer Frost by Jennifer Estep
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
Aphrodite the Beauty and Artemis the Brave by Joan Holub and Suzanne Williams
Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge
The Year of Billy Miller by Kevin Henkes
A Whole New World by Liz Braswell
The Girl with the Windup Heart by Kady Cross
Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson
El Deafo by CeCe Bell

Thanks to the two great hosts and I had fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment